Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our software does not allow us to make manual adjustments to finalized purchases. All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent any shipping delays, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- Mutineer Bay is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances the mail carrier is responsible for any and all mail pieces that undergo delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once the mail carrier responds to your claim, we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your kind patience is much appreciated as we work with the mail carrier.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee the mail carrier will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer’s account.
- Mutineer Bay is not responsible for packages delivered to mistyped or invalid address.
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email. Customers will have 72 hours to respond, failure to reply within 72 hours will automatically result in order cancellation.
- Customer’s funds will be transferred to store credit.
- Orders are generally received within 7 business days after date of fulfillment.
- Expected delivery dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experienced through postal service.
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on the location.
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service.
- All discount codes must be entered at the time of checkout.
- For our customer’s safety, our software does not allow us to manually apply discount codes or adjust any prices to orders once they are finalized and payment has been accepted.
- Only one discount code can be applied per purchase.
Currency exchange/fluctuation rates
- International exchange rates are implemented.
- Exchange rates fluctuate depending on the daily foreign exchange market
- All sale items are final, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases.
- We do not accept any returns or exchanges on sale items.
- Sale prices and discount codes are only valid during the time of the sale. Sale prices will not be applied to any orders placed before or after the time of the sale.